Change Text Size:


Complaint Form

Reporting police misconduct and rewarding good policing is a strong contribution toward public safety.

The Independent Police Monitor’s Office thanks you in advance for your citizenship.

This form is Under Construction. Until then, please feel free to send your Complaints by emailing or by calling 504-309-9799. Thanks for taking the time to do this. We value your feedback.

DISCLAIMER: Any complaint or commendation is subject to a public records request after the investigation is complete. If you have open criminal charges, we strongly recommend you discuss the possibility of filing a complaint with your attorney. Complaints can be sent anonymously.